I am absolutely passionate about teaching. I have been teaching for almost a decade in the United States and the more I teach the more fascinated I get about music, piano technique and individuality of the human soul. I teach students of all ages (starting at the age of four) and all levels.
Since 2007 I have been a piano faculty member at the 92nd Street Y in New York, along with keeping a thriving private studio. I have co-directed six shared studio recitals in New York and have produced numerous other student recitals outside of the city.
Equally enthusiastic to teach a single master class or an intensive week long piano camp, I am also happy to come back to my regular teaching at home.
Recent teaching experience includes the following positions:
- Visiting piano faculty at the Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- Guest Artist performance and master classes at the Fort Hays State University, Hays, KS
- Guest Artist performance and master classes at the Moores School of Music, University of Houston, TX
- Teaching Assistant for the Piano Department, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Teaching Assistant for the Piano Department, New England Conservatory, Boston, MA
- Guest Faculty, Summer Piano Camp for students grades 9-12, Hays, KS
- Guest Faculty, High School Piano Institute, Moores School of Music, University of Houston, TX
- Piano faculty, Closter Music Conservatory, Closter, NJ
- Piano Faculty, New School of Music, Cambridge, MA